1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I live in the UK and my local gun shop says he is the UK distributor for the S&B 17HMR but each time I ask about it he says he has sold out.

I will place a specific order with him to give them a try out.

I will report to the forum when I finally get some.

Hey, wouldn't it be nice for us Brits to get some thing before you guys. we are always livng in your shaddow regarding shooting and have to pay three time the cost for the honour.

·
Registered
268 Posts
pretty much, its gonna be seconds from hornady. well cci. because cci makes all the ammo. with hornady bullets. and they package it for the individual companies. so it looks a little like what we buy now. i only by sellior and bellot .223 because they have steel cores and punch thru just about anything. up to .5 inch steel.

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
Yes, it would be great if they would actually load some of our popular ammo in the UK for you folks, as well as our fellow pals in Australia and some other countries having locally manufactured ammo. You deserve the same breaks we do.

·
Registered
45 Posts
when i click on the link and then on the pic, I see two different rounds on the box with a black arrow pointing to the bullet type. The v-max is familiar, but that other bullet looks like neither a TNT nor a Gamepoint (XTP). Could it be the FMJ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.