Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was Oregon's opening day for Ducks and Geese, Did real well on the Ducks that included a mixed bag of Mallard's, Green Winged Teal, Blue Winged Teal, Pintails, and 2 Buffle Heads. For me the Buffle Heads are a prized possession as there are very few in Central Oregon. I am going to mount the pair of Buffle Heads for my trophy room. Only two Honkers came in and bolth were Harvested. We will have better Honker hunting later in the season as the Northerners come down from Canada.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I cant believe it, The more you post the more you have killed, from coyotes, to deer, to elk, to ducks. ;)

I love it, I would try to post as many pics as you but I dont have a digital camera yet. Which one do you use, cuase your pics turn out great. Has anyone taken theirs into the deer stand. I would like to but I would be afraid they make to much noise for bow hunting. I have a disposible camera that has about half full of stuff I have shot this fall. I need some grouse pics, grouse count is very very down. Goose, ducks, and a friends deer. I have the camera in the backpack I use for bow hunting and have in the small compartment incase I have a deer get close. :)

Duck hunting? Open water or fields? congrats on the great hunt.

Dean_311

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, Dean

My camera is a Sanyo VPC-X360, it is a few years old now but takes great pics, I always use the lowest setting for taking pictures and they usually seem to turn out ok, load alot faster and use up alot less memory. As far as the Duck/Goose hunting goes we hunt over a stock pond that is about an acre and is surounded by wheat and grass fields. Later in the year when the northerns come down the hunting gets to be unbeliveble! Good luck and hope to see your pics soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.