Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Scored a grooved 69A

593 9
I found a grooved reciver 69A on gunbroker, needs some work but looks like it should be fun.

All for 172 plus shipping. WOOHAAA
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Your new rifle justifies our statements from time to time that you can still, if you're lucky, find a decent Winchester rifle for under two bills. This one is a perfect platform for some renovations, or even if you leave it as-is it will still be a great companion. Nice acquisition!

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Your new rifle justifies our statements from time to time that you can still, if you're lucky, find a decent Winchester rifle for under two bills. This one is a perfect platform for some renovations, or even if you leave it as-is it will still be a great companion. Nice acquisition!
Yep, there are still deals to be had! Well done! :t

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was watching that but the 20 inch barrel didn't do it for me.. I bought a cut down rifle a few months ago but was really interesdted in the grooved receiver! Good luck on a great rifle..
Gunnut, I did not notice the reference to the 20 inch barrel, but I just spoke the the store in Green Bay and it does have 24 inch barrel and a front sight. I guess I should read a little closer next time, I Really lucked out this time.

Sparks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.