Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Scope mounts for a model 60

480 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  junglekat
Tried the Burris Deluxe .22 scope rings for a 3/8 rail. They are too wide for the rail on my model 60. I tried these rings on another .22 and they fit just fine. Any advice as to rail size ,and/or rings that will work for a scope with a 1" tube would be appreciated. I want to try the squirrel challenge and am running out of time!! The puny 4x .22 scope that came with the gun(yea, it's still on, and it still works) ain't cuttin' it .Am gonna put a 6x24 on her.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Tried the Burris Deluxe .22 scope rings for a 3/8 rail. They are too wide for the rail on my model 60. I tried these rings on another .22 and they fit just fine. Any advice as to rail size ,and/or rings that will work for a scope with a 1" tube would be appreciated. I want to try the squirrel challenge and am running out of time!! The puny 4x .22 scope that came with the gun(yea, it's still on, and it still works) ain't cuttin' it .Am gonna put a 6x24 on her.
Gotta go with the UTG/Leapers Medium one piece: ($13.95)
http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Airgun-Me...SJVQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334192565&sr=8-1

Fladv.

Edit: Yes...jump in on the challenge!! The water is fine!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.