Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a nice Cujir singleshot that someone went to a lot of trouble to restore. Excellent blue and the original stock has been refinished. It has the adjustable sights with the grooved barrel and there lies the problem. For a heavy singleshot target rifle and my eyes, I need a scope or I might as well be shooting with my eyes closed :( . Any low cost ways to mount a scope without drilling and taping holes, that'll cost more than the rifles worth. Right now it's original with no extra holes in it. Has anyone tried to use one of the BKL cantilever mounts on it, seems like the grooves may be too severe and shallow. How about any of the European airgun mounts? Could even probably use an EER pistol scope. I know if anyone has done it they'll be lurking here :) .

·
Registered
117 Posts
i drilled and tapped mine, just remember to use very high rings so the bolt clears, and i would suggest something to raise the comb aswell. all in all have fun. if anything take the rear sliding sight off and put a red dot scope on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.