Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Scope and rings

478 5
I have a stainless 10/22 and need a scope and mounts. I would like silver but scopes in that color are slim pickins. I may use the gun for some squirell hunting but it will be used mainly for plinking. I have been looking at the BSA mildot 4-12x but even if I get that I have no idea how I am going to mount it.

Any Ideas?
Help!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Power Custom makes a stainless finish (really aluminum) base and you can get silver rings from several places, including Burris Signature Zee rings. Leupold makes a 6.5-20x40 Vari-X III that comes in silver.

·
Registered
959 Posts
From feedback and other post and years of gun trading you will be better off with a used quality scope of 4 or 6x than that BSA.......they are the bottom of the quality barrel and the odds on getting a good one seem poor.......again I'm sure some love theirs but I haven't shot with any that have and most were in a scrap drawer after they got tired of them........good luck and good shooting!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you're on a budget, I would suggest a Swift 4-12x40 AO. They are available in silver and cost less than $120.00. These scopes are excellent quality. I ordered one for my new CZ American last month from EABCO. I'm very happy with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.