Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
RJ, I'm glad you beat that 10/22 score. We should have a pretty good 50 yard team score for this month.
Hopefully I won't be forced to shoot in the wind like that again, unless it's at a real match. It was a humbling experience, but kinda fun, too. I have a couple of pieces of orange tape stapled to my target frame, and I was trying to judge the wind by the feel on my body, and the tape blowing at the target. I think I saved a couple of shots from blowing completely off the bull by adjusting my point of aim. LOL, I'd have been down to Orange Blaster if I hadn't! :eek:

As far as the Suhl goes....I have plans. Stith Predator stock, Hoehn tuner....all I have to do is decide which one(or 2) of my other .22's I can sell to get the money to do it:( I can't believe how attached I get to these things. I had a real hard time trading off my other 10/22 for the Suhl:rolleyes:

Renegade

·
Registered
486 Posts
Ken,
I was thinking the same thing about you and your Suhl!:cool:
Graybeard,
Yep, them bolt guns are hard to beat, but I beat myself at 25 yards indoors with the 10/22:) I'm still working on the Ruger. I can't give up on it now, I've got $500 more invested in it than I do in the Suhl:rolleyes: So far, that is.
Guess I'm just gonna always be a Click-Head, or a Bolt-Clack:D
Renegade

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.