Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these are centerfire revolvers but the knowledged on this board is the best-thus my question- Does anyone know when these guns are coming out or know anything about them? I went on Smith&Wesson forum website and found a thread under new pilot gun- & it talked briefly about these guns. I like the looks and plan on buying one just don't have much info on them ...thanks.:t

·
Registered
685 Posts
Does it have to be the pilot?

the have made 25's/6525's on and off for years. ( Most recient wa the mountain version in 625 I think). i've shot a few and am currently looking for one myself. They are around if you hunt teh gun shows/shops.

·
Registered
2 Posts
625 Smith

I bought a new 625 several years back with a 3" barrel. Never saw a 3"er made since. But I LOVE IT!! It's my carry gun during hunting season and while hiking. The only problem I've ever had is unloading a full moon clip. I stick with the half moons. Keep saying I'm going to get some rimmed .45's but never get around to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.