Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 24 Posts

· Registered
505 Posts
About a month ago I was in the same boat.. 22a or Neos... I went with the Neos... thinner grip fit my hand better... sights easier for me to see.. balanced a little better for me then the 22a did...

I don't care for the location of the safety... tends to dig into the web of my hand when engaged... rear sight adjustment screw seemed to be glued in.. could not get it adjusted at all.... Currently it is in for factory service because the trigger would not reset at times.. Of the 500 rounds or so fired it failed to reset 25 or so times.. it would usually fire on the 2nd pull...

Honestly, I am not all that happy.. I know that a lemon will pass thru every now and then.. Looks like I happen to get one... I asked when I dropped it off at the regional service center if this trigger problem was common. I was told its not common but its not really that rare with all Beretta handguns... rimfire or centerfire... I just hope when I get it back the issue is resolved... They are supposed to loosen the sight screw as well...

· Registered
505 Posts
to bitsman ^
did you post pretty much the exact same review on a different website? lol those are two complaints that i've seen regularly on it.

i am 6'7, long thin fingers, can say i have a lot of "webbing" seperating first finger and thumb, so grip is going to def be a deciding factor, w/o modded grips. went to the range that i go to, they don't have either. guess i'm going to hampton bass pro, tho going to call a few shops around here before then.
I have posted this a few places..

The 22A is on my short list as well.. so at some point I will have both of them...

1 - 2 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.