Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CZ 85B 9mm loves sellier & bellot ammo, so I was thinking about using it in my .22 452 varmint. Has anyone tried it? Who sells it?
Thanks, Pete

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
wonder what the shipping would be on 6,250 rounds! that would be one heavy box.. at 40 grains each just for the lead, that's almost 36 pounds of lead!

·
Registered
672 Posts
I haven't tried the ammo from AIM, but the Target Shorts are pretty waxy. If I'm carrying them in my pocket, I wipe them down with a paper towel first so they don't pick up all my pocket lint.

Actually, my CZs shoot a little better with the CCI Target Shorts. But the S&Bs are about a buck a box cheaper.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Thanks Scottro. I've had great luck with the centerfire and shotgun ammo from S&B. Have not seen the rimfire ammo. One think I dont like is going to the range on a summer day, and getting all goooey - then getting my guns dirty.... The price from AIM looks good - but I think I'll pass - unitl I finish up some of the other stuff I've accumulated over the years....

regards
Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.