Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many times I have seen questions concerning rust during storage and cleaning and lubricating on this forum. I am sorry that many of you have had damage to your gems from rust and I am sure premature ware due to poor lubricant performance. If you are going to store, clean or lubricate any of your coveted masterpieces suggest that you invest in some (Militech 1) for lubricating and storing and some (Firepower) for cleaning. These two products are a well kept secret. They both are superior to anything out there for rimfire shooters. Militech is used by the armed forces now that they had so many failures useing another CLP product. I have used Militech for years and I gaurentee that there is nothing better out there. Used in bores after a good cleaning it will prevent fowling and make cleaning next time so much easier. After several treatments you will be able to clean your bore (both lead and carbon) fowling with Firepower and then
retreat bore each time with Militech 1. You can find these products at USA Lubricants. They have a web site also. If you plug Militech into your search engine you should be able to read several articles about this product from other people. There is one thing about Militech 1 you need to be aware of, It will cause muzzel volocity to increase after repeated apps to bores, This may be of concerne to some who have lots of ammo matched to tuners. This is a definate gotta have ! Hope this helps you all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.