Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i buy an Russian rifle, a toz 78, this weekend will prove, if somebody has one, please told me if it is precise, thanks, and sorry for my bad english.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
too late...

i buy the gun, the exterior looks spartane, but has a nice triger, adjustable for pull and travel, not overtravel, but looks easy to put an screw to stop the travel, and the interior of the barrel look like mirror, also has an full floated barrel, the wood is well made but the color is ugly, if any other opinion please let me know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
link with rifle

Here is a link of a page in finland http://www.sci.fi/~suominen/toz78.htm my rifle is not treaded for silencer, but the rest is the same, unfortunately i only understand the numbers in the page, but the photograps speak for an accurate rifle, i wish mine too, i will let you know how is shooting mine this weekend

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aditional comments

Hello, in my country the rifle cost about uss 250, but mine was traded in a store for a CZ pistol, model 50 caliber .32 acp, exelent pistol ,but i almost dont use it, i'll shoot to an target at 50m, i have CCI standard velocity, Winchester T22 Target and Fiocchi Maxac Soft, here i cant find better ammo, i live in a small town, i have a 6x40 scope, to my test fire, its a cheap scope but it will serve, my primary use of the gun is for competition with open sight at 50 m, in the match position in a local club, today a friend come to see the rifle and borrowed me an tasco mount that is high, to non interfere with the scope.

Thanks for yours comments an advises, i have learned a lot reading this exelent forun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.