Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has prolly been axed before but where and what 10 round mags can I buy on the internet? My wife has bought a new Ranch Rifle and I'm sure we can only buy 10 rounders. Which aftermarket mags are the most reliable? Are original 10 rnd. still available?

·
Registered
220 Posts
On another forum (the Mini-14 forum at perfectunion.com), I read that the ProMag 10-rounders available here work well. I haven't had a chance to try them, though.

I don't believe 10 round mags are available from Ruger.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jaeger,
I didn't know this. I live in Los Angeles. Everything I've got is post-ban. As far as the AR-15, I've got pre-ban 30 round clips but got them before I registered it. Are you sure I can own (buy) pre-ban 20 round clips for the mini? Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
536 Posts
nm California...
That wonderful state, now they dont trust you with more than 10 rounds, sorry. Most other states will allow it though (just a few in the east that dont, but none as strict as cali)
so have fun with your new rifle :) even if you can only have 10 rounds :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
In California it's not legal to buy, sell, or transfer magazines greater than 10 rounds. If you already had them when the ban went into effect, you're fine. If not, you're screwed. Most places will not ship hi-cap mags to California. I don't think I can even legally give you a hi-cap magazine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.