Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't important, but for those of you who are interested, there is in big writing under the products area of the site "Check out our New Website at www.ruger.com on March 19"

I wonder what changes/updates they're doing...

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
2003 catalog

I sent for the 2003 catalog. It has a few guns in it that aren't on the website. The 77/17 VMBBZ is in the catalog but not on the wesite. The catalog lists ring sizes that are shipped with each gun as well.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I'd imagine they're going to update it with all the new models in it. Some are NOT in the catalog (Bisley Hunter) and I have read rumor of them actually having a interactive forum. We'll have to wait and see.:p

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just got the 2003 catalog and I found a pic of a new NM Single-Six in .17HMR. The catalog is really well done and has much bigger pics of the various firearms offered.

The Ruger Forum had some talk of certain models going away, (like the SP101) but they appear to be just rumors. There are also some price increases, but that's everywhere. There is at least one Ruger employee that posts on the Ruger Forum and provides some great insite and technical info.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hmmmm......A Super Single-Six in .17HMR. :) That's something I'd be interested in. Guess I'll have to wait for the 19th to find out.

Jeremy

·
Registered
273 Posts
From the catalog, it's model NR617, chrome moly steel in blued only with a 6 1/2" barrel and Rosewood grips. The retail price is the same as the .22 versions. The front sight looks a bit more like a Blackhawk front sight than those on the other S-S models.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.