Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the dealers asking for a used price, Im lookn to get rid of mine for a 77/22lr

cant stand it anymore been shootn the 77/17 so much I dont even care to look at semi auto rifle anymore.

shooting technigue is much difrent now, I dont waste ammo and make shots count alot more then I did when shooting the 10/22

ohhhhhhh its the stainless brown laminated stock, not the thumbhole one.

maybe someones got 77/22 they might want to trade????????

Evan

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wait you give me a 77/22lr action and 150 and Ill send you the 10/22:eek:

you serious?

what would i do, just get your ffl and then take it to ups boxed up and send it to you. or would it have to go to dealer, or are you dealer hum ffl should be able to send it right to you,

you want pix of it or anything?????
I wasnt actualy expsecting anyone to offer anything so youve kinda got me off gaurd alittle, but depending on how serious both of us are it may be in route to you shortly.

Evan

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sanil mail

Ill get some pics today then you can send me your address and Ill send em through the snail mail, Ive got scanner but dotn want to hook it up, plus the scanner is junk.

still no 77/22 action trade, Id trade straight across, lol I know.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rimfire Junkie

Im gona hold off on getn rid of it untill I have bolt gun to shoot, ammos still hard to find for the 17 and I need lr for plinkn the those little fury ones that are getn ready to pop out in numbers.
plus the 10/22 just might have place in my gun cabinet, havent quite yet decided??

thankx for the offer, I kinda feel bad for backn. just wanted to let you know what I was thinkn

Evan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.