Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Earl,

Depending on which post you read, these things are somewhere between your first Christmas and your first kiss! There have been several posts on this site and several on the Miltary Trainer site:

http://www.hotboards.com/plus/plus.mirage?who=22forum

They were made on CZ/Brno tooling, look rough as all getout, but apparently shoot like the blazes! I have looked at them at the shows and have two friends with them. They've gone all out in bedding them, tuning them and re-finishing them and, like that girl who sat in the back row, "clean up real well!"

By the way, if you want to step up one notch, J&G Rifle Sales has the Brno cousin with a walnut stock for $148 and change. They're supposed to be pretty slick too. Since I'm turning my NS into a "serious" gun, and my Cugir's are single-shots, I'll probably end up getting on of each of these silly things. I've always said that a man can't own too many .22's!

Bill

·
Registered
472 Posts
I told you they clean up well! They're also very good to have around for when the "silly bug" bites and you want to spend hours working on something that cost you $69, as much for the satisfaction as for the look on the face of the guy next to you in the line with his "blank check euro-special" when you kick his butt!

Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.