Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this is in the right section, anyway, I ordered a MKII sear from them, I put the money order in the mail on 5/16/08.

Its 5/28/08 and I am wondering what is up with the mail. I sent an email to RS and C but have not got a response back yet.

Thats understandable as I understand its a one man show. I worry though because I dropped the envelope off at a local USPO about 45 min from Ashburn Va where RS and C is located.

I work about 5 min away from Ashburn Va where they are shipping from, but, I had the sear shipped to Wv, I spend the weekend's up there in the mountains and most of my guns and stuff are up there.

So, I am wondering why its taking so long, the last time I ordered from them, I had my parts in about 4 days.

Has antone ordered from them of late, I wonder if its because I used snail mail, I think the last time I ordered it was through the site, I paid with my CC.

I was hoping the sear would show before this coming Friday, I plan to take my new MKIII tot he range, I already put a Marvel trigger in it and just waiting on the sear.

If it does not show up, I will just shoot without it, anyway, hopefully I will hear from them soon :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got an email response from Rimfire Sports, apparently, mail is slow these days or my mail is lost, they didnt get anything from me yet :( , so it looks like I will be shooting without the sear installed this Friday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.