Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

right choice

312 6
hi all from dingo dog,first time user i have cz452 standard and want to put some scopes on it the, the hunting i do is fox and rabbit also feral cats wich are a big problem here in AUSTRALIA they kill lots of native birds,hunting times vary, night times lots of the time in the back of a ute with spot light and also with my son, cans and paper targets the range usually is 50yards to 100max. thoughts on scopes leupold vx1 2x7x28, has anayone have this combo or can you give me some options, will be buying scopes from the U.SA.as they are toooooooo expensive here, buget $200US also what rings do i use cz or other :Blasting_
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I have the exact setup you describe. I like it alot. I previously have a Weaver rimfire 2.5-7X28 on it. Both scopes are very good, but I put the Leupy on it because it had better eye relief. The Weaver has better glass, but the Leupold has better eye relief. I use the CZ rings, they are excellent. I like the Weaver better, so I moved it over to a rifle with a shorter length of pull so eye relief wouldn't be that critical. I paid $179 for the Leupy, and $129 for the Weaver.

Chunckchucker

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys for your input ok have been on the net and here are some scopes what do you think leupold vx1 2x7x28 nikon prostaff 2x7x32 simmons22mag 4x32 mueller 2x7x32 what do you think wich would be the best :Blasting_

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
FYI....The same scope is $20 less at our sponsor, The Optic Zone.... :D Jon also has the best price on Muellers and has a monthly special on the 4-16x50 scopes.

http://theopticzone.com/detail.aspx?ID=3257

May Monthly Special!!

Purchase a Mueller 4-16x50 with the German #4 or the Tactical Mil Dot during the month of May and receive a FREE 3" Sunshade along with FREE UPS Ground shipping! A total value of $28.90 absolutely FREE!!

(offer ends May 31st. Free shipping only applies to order shipped within the US)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.