Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at the Dallas Arms Collectors show at Market Hall last weekend I saw a pretty slick looking precision rest (multiple adjustments, level, etc.) selling for $120-125. Had the guys business card and promptly lost it. Can any of you folks from TX or LA that were at the show tell me who this guy is and how to contact him? The price is reasonable enough that I'd like to try one, can always use it for informal practice if it's not competitive quality. Although, I checked it out and it looked pretty well made, aircraft aluminum I believe.

Dave Z, were you there? Do you know who this guy is?

Thanks - Bill

·
Registered
781 Posts
You know there's no rest in Dallas...:D

I was at the show Sunday, but I don't recall seeing that rest....Big Town in Mesquite should be coming up soon, try there.

If I remember I'll look too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You got my interest up too highlander! I am on several lists that have gun collectors in that area so I posted an inquiry also. I'll let you know if I find out who it is. Oh! Bye the way, in case you didn't know it, you and I are now friends, i.e. I posted that a friend of mine was at the show. :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good to me! A man can never have too many friends; besides, I bought my NS 522's in Baton Rouge, coached AAU basketball in 'Nawlins, spent a week one day in Homa, and lost plenty of money in Shreveport. I'm not sure, but I think that makes us neighbors! Let me know what you hear.

ps - I also posted on the rimfire forum on Benchrest Central

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.