Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Remington 572 Fieldmaster for my nephew to use for squirrel hunting this year (first time hunter). Even though I'm going to scope the gun, I'd like to fix the rear sight which is missing the the elevation ramp. Does anyone know where I could pick one up at? I've tried brownells but no luck.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
DaPhotoGuy said:
I purchased a Remington 572 Fieldmaster for my nephew to use for squirrel hunting this year (first time hunter). Even though I'm going to scope the gun, I'd like to fix the rear sight which is missing the the elevation ramp. Does anyone know where I could pick one up at? I've tried brownells but no luck.
Try Numrich.... if your's is the older style with the step ramp, they are not shown but are listed in the N/I (not illustrated) portion at the bottom of the parts list.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

grandparem said:
Try Numrich.... if your's is the older style with the step ramp, they are not shown but are listed in the N/I (not illustrated) portion at the bottom of the parts list.
I found it but the standard one is out of stock. They have a "gold finished" one in stock. I wonder what the gold finish is and what kind of metal it is under the finish. If I could use emery cloth to remove the gold finish and it was steel I could reblue it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.