Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Remington 513t - new user

395 5
Hi, just joined the site and thought I'd post some info about one of my rifles, a Remington 513t, serial 135639, code is G68 (?). Fun gun to shoot, real accurate, bit of a pain to lug around. Its in excellent condition for its age, original finish on the stock, blueing near perfect (small pinhead size rust spot near receiver). Sights are stock I guess..Redfield. Anyway, here's a pic. Great site, glad I found it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice rifle.

PS you're off to a good start, but you cant stop at just one. Next, the 521, then the 511 then those will be too heavy and you can buy a Nylon 12.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
:Welcome:
Welcome aboard,,you stumbled across and excellent site. Loads of great folks on here and more information that you can possibly retain.

Nice looking 513, I bought my first one about a year ago and bought two more last week..Great guns, I also have the 521,511 and Nylon model 12 that Ralfus spoke about..He's right, you'll need those to go along with your 513.

Take care.
Rob

·
Registered
881 Posts
Oddly, the 513-T was the rifle that really got me into collecting rimfire rifles. I found one at the Louisville show a few years ago and picked it up for $250 on Sunday afternoon. I've been buying rimfire rifles ever since. Enjoy the new rifle, they are great shooters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.