Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At a gunshow today I bought a 510 in 90% (At least) condition for $150. Looks nearly new except for a (very) few minor stock dings and the trigger/guard has turned brownish. The rest of the gun has nearly perfect blueing. How'd I do?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I believe thats about going price, so you didnt really get hosed or anything. I think i bought one last year for 125$ in 80% so you did better than I did. They are pretty accurate little guns, might be the 25" barrel and they still have good lines. Enjoy your new gun Mitch (I gave mine away for X-Mas present...might go steal it back from my dad)

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Fatstrat said:
At a gunshow today I bought a 510 in 90% (At least) condition for $150. Looks nearly new except for a (very) few minor stock dings and the trigger/guard has turned brownish. The rest of the gun has nearly perfect blueing. How'd I do?
Seems to be what they go for these days for a nice one.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Farstrat, Last 3 gunshows here have only seen 5 Remington 500 series .22's available, three 512's a 511 and a 521T, lowest price was $135 highest was $325. Have not seen a 510 available in more than 6 months. Have talked to a lot of people who are holding on to their older Remington .22's as they are starting to realize their value. All the Remingtons I saw were 75-85%, am still looking for that 90-95% 510, think you did fine, post a picture of your 510 if you get a chance. Olypenn22

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
There were 3 that I saw at this gunshow. 2 were of of much less condition, and priced at $150. This one was at $175., but I waited till near shows end and talked him down. I also saw a nice 580 that I was interested in for $150. that I probably could've gotten cheaper.
Actually I was looking for a used Taurus 94 or a beater Ruger Single Six. But none were available in my price range. I had seen several of you post on how you were looking for a nice 510. I started to get the guys card, but went ahead and bought it. If anyone wants it, I'll take what I've got in it + shipping. Either way makes no difference to me. I like it so if I keep it I'll be happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.