Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Rem Premiers

Walmart in my area doesn't have them. To mention a few big chain stores, I found some at Gander Mountain for about $10 and Bass Pro carries them for $8.99. Thats the cheapest I've seen.

http://www.basspro-shops.com/servle...arClassCode=3&hvarSubCode=4&hvarTarget=browse

The add is alittle screwy. Picture of 40 grain box and description of 33 grain Vmax. You better call them if you are going to order them to be sure.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
My "best" source.......

Your local "freindly neighborhood" gunshop owner!

The small business owner will "bend over backwards" for his/her steady customers.

Mine keeps a supply of the "Premiers" handy @$85.00 / brick because he knows me. I've bought rifles from him, I pay cash and he's "in it" for love of the sport.

Suggestion......

Ask a cop who they use.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
If your in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area try Gibsons Hardware in Weatherford. The have Premiers and TNTs along with a couple others. They ussually have the best price and will order anything you want. Don't let the fact that its a hardware store fool ya, best gunshop outside the metroplex period!

Dave Z.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Just an update, tried out the Remington Premiers this last weekend in the Savage. Didn't like em as much as the TNTs. I'll probly try a few others, but so far going back to TNTs seems like a good thing.

Dave Z.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Remington v-max ammo is very accurate, problem is if I sight in with them, this throws off all my other favorites. An example would be even the Rem. psp ammo, @ 100 they will go low by 1", Winchesters then are 1" low & left, CCI - forget it. Personally I would favor the psp round, many a squirrel and crow have been silenced with them. I find it odd that no other company markets this for the 22wmr.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.