Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Redding replacement part help

285 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Bf7
While I was loading the other day I bent the depriming part of my redding FL die. Does anyone know what thus part is called so I can order another?


See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
De-cap rod is what it is called. Get them here:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.