Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a couple of threads from about 6 mos ago asking about putting a red-dot on the P22, but most of the links provided were dead or the thread only referred to a person (Earl?) but no company info provided.

What about an updated thread (maybe a sticky hint hint wink wink nod nod;))?

·
Registered
10 Posts
i'd like the links too

hello, i just picked up one of these fine little firearms and was looking for links like the ones being asked for here!!! it would be great if i could see them too!! thanks!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
AWP101

This is just an idea, but it might work. Cabela's sells a B-Square shotgun scope mount, CD-71-0172, which is a saddle style mount with a Weaver rail on top. It's made of aluminum alloy. It appears it could be modified to fit the P-22, attaching at the polymer frame, just below the slide.

Might be too radical, might not fit, but it looks like it could be modified to work. If it could, it would be rock solid, and place the red dot toward the rear of the action - without impeding the slide.

Or, maybe I'm too tired to be thinking. lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.