Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nice Mossberg Model 151M that is missing many of the pieces of it's rear target sight. The barrel sight is in place, as is the multi-blade front. There target sight, though, is just a shell and a couple of screws. Anyone know where to get parts or a complete sight?

For those that are not familiar with this rifle, it is a two piece, full wood stocked semi-auto target/trainer. It and the M51 were both used for a time by the Marines for training (mine is not Government marked in any way and I'm not sure if they were or not). It loads through a tube mag in the butt. It has an adjustable conventional rear sight (windage and elevation) and a front sight with several folding blades (different shapes and sizes). It also came with a diopter receiver sight.

Thanks for any assistance.

Rob

·
Registered
954 Posts
More Mossberg

:) Here's another Mossberg Link; same outfit, I believe. Alan Clawson is in Portland Oregon, I think; he's a really great guy to deal with; he could surely tell you where to find one, or maybe even sell you one. I don't have his email, but it might be on one of the two links. Best of luck in your search, and Safe Shooting ! "gunsmither" :cool:

http://www.geocities.com/sloopitol2/1Openingpage.html

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Rob, I've got the 151M... they're fun guns. Mine's not terribly accurate :( but it's still a fun plinker :D
Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.