Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on getting a Trial-Lite barrel for my 5.5 Target in the near future. I am planning on putting a suppressor on it as well.

What I am wondering is after I remove the full length rail, can I put on a regular Buckmark rear sight assembly? If so, do any of you have an extra rear sight assembly you want to part with?

· Registered
890 Posts
I recommend that when you order one of the TacSol 4"threaded barrels from one of our RFC vendor's you also get the TS intergral scope rail. That gives you the rear sight to match the front sight on the barrel. Mine came from Dennis mizzoulmule.com his web site has pictures/specs. You will be pleased. Regards

· Registered
890 Posts
Craig, they are the TacSol that some seller had on ebay some time ago for $15. They were maybe blems at that price, but none of us could tell where the blems were.
Stickboy, I understand about your decision on the rail, I mounted the Burris forward so you could see the rear sight. The FF comes off in an instant, but everyone who shoots it that way wants one :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.