Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I don't have a rifle like that, but I got a Protektor bag a little over a month ago and am happy with it. It is very heavy for its size with the heavy sand option. I got a leather one it it seems well put together and durable. They have several different options, they should have something that would work for you.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Can the board tell me what rear bag they use for a bench stock that the butt is parallel to the forearm. Thanks

Another Protektor fan. The DR model worked well but was a little high. Trying to setup the rifle as low as possible.

Then ordered a shorter (3”) DR. It’s not listed but they will make one. Great company to work with.

The aforementioned heavy sand, slick surface and carrying handle are worthwhile options.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Another Protektor fan. The DR model worked well but was a little high. Trying to setup the rifle as low as possible.

Then ordered a shorter (3”) DR. It’s not listed but they will make one. Great company to work with.

The aforementioned heavy sand, slick surface and carrying handle are worthwhile options.

I got the slick top and the heavy sand, but the model I got didn't have a carry handle option. If I had known they could customize, I might have asked them. 19lbs would carry alot better with a handle.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I use Edgewood bags (front-back) slick material. Does your stock have a flat bottom ? If so measure it and tell them when you order to get the best fit (2 stitch, 3 stitch) or whatever it needs to fit properly.

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
Prtoktor. I had to experiment with a couple different models to find the right height/best ears. I went through a Caldwell set and could have saved that money, though. I also wound up with Perotektor's elbow or "sissy" bag. Supports the elbow on my trigger arm and worth every penny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts