Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 599 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most people dont look anything like how you would think they look on these forums,,I will start if you want post a pic of yourself to help everybody get to know each other better,

pic of me at 23:00 hours 12-31-13

·
Premium Member
59,098 Posts
I've almost always used a photo of myself as an Avatar, used my real name, used the real city where I live etc.

This is one the wife took one day at brunch at Harper's in Greensboro, about as close to a straight face as I get according to her, after 43 years of marriage I guess she knows.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Finally some rifles........ thought this thread had been hijacked by the "Fishing Channel"!

My Picture is in post #7 with Kenny and "The Pencilist" (Thanks Kenny)

When I got "there "I was the only clean shaven; Yankee....in ...... well I don't actually know where we were.....

Kenny took us "up the Hollar"....... and did a hard left at the banjo player.......then we took a left on the second dirt road, past the 3rd still on the right.........

actually I think we might have been in Harlan Co. Kentucky because some "folks" were growing some "plants" in a clearing under camo netting...........Kenny told me I kind of stood out because someone asked if I was from Washington DC..........Kenny said (with a wink and a nod) "No, but he is a Lawyer from up North."....an explanation that didn't seem to help much ......... cus, one guy called over and asked if I was a "tree hugger".....not sure what he meant ........ but didn't think he was asking if I was a member of the Sierra Club.........

so I thought it would be a good idea to get some weekend facial hair going to blend in with the group.....also needed a lot more camo to fit in.....kind of like "going native" before deploying to Afghanistan.

1 - 20 of 599 Posts