Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Project Appleseed came out with a new logo a few years ago. They would like to replace the existing logo with the new one.

I have copies of the new logo. What do I need to do to get the old one replaced?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Project Appleseed came out with a new logo a few years ago. They would like to replace the existing logo with the new one.

I have copies of the new logo. What do I need to do to get the old one replaced?

Thank you!
If you're talking about that execrable minuteman silhouette in front of the redcoat target, that thing is dreadful, why would you want to? [Seriously, I'm no artist, commercial or otherwise, but even I could have drummed up a better logo than that!] The Rifleman patch logo is far superior, and since everyone who attends an Appleseed is striving for the patch, a far better choice for a logo to use here on RFC.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you're talking about that execrable minuteman silhouette in front of the redcoat target, that thing is dreadful, why would you want to? [Seriously, I'm no artist, commercial or otherwise, but even I could have drummed up a better logo than that!] The Rifleman patch logo is far superior, and since everyone who attends an Appleseed is striving for the patch, a far better choice for a logo to use here on RFC.
For clarification, I'm talking about the tan Isaac Davis Liberty patch, not the rifleman patch. I didn't have anything to do with the new logo. I just know they are wanting to be more consistent with their branding. I mentioned the old logo on RFC to the national leadership and they sent me images of the new logo and directed me to get it changed. So now I just need a web administrator from RFC to help me get it done.

Your emblems indicate you are both a rifleman and a member of Project Appleseed so I assume you received the recent update on this topic. I'm just the messenger. Please don't shoot me!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
For clarification, I'm talking about the tan Isaac Davis Liberty patch, not the rifleman patch. I didn't have anything to do with the new logo. I just know they are wanting to be more consistent with their branding. I mentioned the old logo on RFC to the national leadership and they sent me images of the new logo and directed me to get it changed. So now I just need a web administrator from RFC to help me get it done.

Your emblems indicate you are both a rifleman and a member of Project Appleseed so I assume you received the recent update on this topic. I'm just the messenger. Please don't shoot me!
Being sent updates and actually paying any attention to them are radically different things... :silly:

Sorry, didn't mean to bite your head off. But Appleseed can worry about their own branding; I don't think it merits RFC's effort to change their icons that are already sufficiently clear and satisfactory to their membership.

I suppose I should go log on to Appleseed & see what the haps are, if I could be bothered...

·
Premium Member
6,453 Posts
You are very clearly bothered, so go check it out.

I did a quick scan of the Appleseed site on my phone (not the best way to do this), and didn't see anything new, other than the many years old Silhouette of a Minute Man with the Red Target background which I actually like.

If that replaced something, then must have missed that.

Smooth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts