Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local gunshop has a Model 1902 for $130 in good overall condition - is this a pretty good price? It looks as though it was refinished at some point.

I really don't need it but it seems like a good deal.

Thanks,
PennDog

·
Registered
804 Posts
Yes, that sounds like a very good deal. If it is functional and the stock is not damaged it would bring that or more on e-bay in pieces.

I don't know how involved you are with the old Winchester .22's, but buying one could lead you down the road to spending thousands. :eek: First the cheap little 1902, then a 1904, a thumbtrigger, 1890's, 1906's...........
61's, 62's, 63's...... pumps, bolts, semis..Arrgh! There's no end in sight.

I would buy the 1902 if I were there, because I need more .22's. :silly: :smashfrea

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wundudnee:

I unfortunately already have the disease for any old - reasonably priced - .22 (and just about anything else that shoots - picked up a Remington Model 25 in this same shop for a song - cool rifle); and they just keep coming. Have really thought about Guns Anonymous...but just can't bring myself to admit that I've got a problem....my wife and everyone else around me say that it is pretty obvious???

Thanks for the response, I really have not done much with Winchesters because seems most people know what they bring.

PennDog

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.