Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read the posts on Red Dots and have seen the reccommendations for BSA, Redfield & Leupold. I'd like a couple more...

I want to put a red dot on my 10/22 that is used for plinking and squirrel hunting. I'd like to spend less than $150. Switchable reticles doesn't seem necessary, I just want to buy a good quality reddot and hit the ground running - so to speak.

I'm considering Cabelas, Red Field, Tasco. I'd like some concrete suggestions to help me narrow my choices.

Thanks In Advance!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have the Redfield E.S.D. in both the multi-reticle and the variable dot. I prefer the variable dot (4, 8, 12, 16) over the multi reticle (both $140 @ Natchez). I have one on my Mark II and the other will be going on my 10/22. My dad has the Bushnell trophy with the 6 MOA dot ($55 @ Natchez) and he likes it real well on his Mk II. I would also look at the 3 MOA speeddot from Burris ($155 @ Natchez) It looks like a real nice option as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.