Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Finally decided on a scope for my 22/45 Lite with the 10 inch barrel I got from Volquartsen. I found that it's a bit too heavy for me to hold steady, even with iron sights, without a brace.

I had an old 3 X 9 rifle scope and decided to give it a try. It works. There's enough eye relief and the bolt doesn't come back far enough to hit me. The added bonus is this thing shoots like crazy.

Groups at 25 yards are under 1 inch. The best was with Wolf Match Extra. I still have a couple of bricks of it and only play with it once in a while. Most of my shooting is with Blazers.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Nice looking rig! Have fun with it. If you want to scope it properly, try to find yourself a Bushnell trophy 3-6x32 handgun scope on the used market. There are a bunch of us in our silhouette league who favor that particular scope for knocking down steel out to 100 yds. It is one of the few reasonably priced scopes we've found that has enough eye relief to shoot from the Creedmoor position ( read " a full extended arms length)_

1 - 5 of 5 Posts