Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Gun show in Tulsa today and spotted some russian .22lr on a table. these are in a pink box with SNIPER stamped on it, the nice lady had them marked $1.59 each,and while I was looking at them and mumbling something like maybe I would try a box she said why don't you give me $10 and take all of them. ok says I, and got 14 boxes of klimovsk for like .70 a box.
I have shot the green box juniors before and liked them except for the occasional jam because of the steel cases, these are brass cased and it says right on the side of the box "these cartridges are designed for match rifles shooting at competitions" .
Has anyone tried any of these "high accuracy" beauties or know anything about them? :D

Henry

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mac McCann said:
We ALL would like to see a pic if possible Sounds neet for those of us who enjoy the diversity of .22 boxes! Mac
Sorry, I am not set up to send pictures, wish I could. need to get me one of them digital cameras.
I went squirrel hunting this morning and when I got back to the truck I set up a target and tried them out, pleasnt suprise, just shooting across the hood they did real well, if I ever run across anymore I wouldn't hesitate to buy them. can't wait till I get to the range and give them a good test. my CZ452 likes them about as well as wolf MT.
Henry
oh yeah, I killed five squirrels this morning :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.