Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

·
Junior Factotum and Assistent Hatchet Man
5,997 Posts
I only see one picture link as well Chaz and it says it's a 6.3 mb file which if true is definitely unnecessarily large for display on a monitor. However when I saved it to my desktop it shows 232 kb file size which is perfect.

I'd just go through and save them to your desktop and then use the advanced menu in "edit post" to load them as attachments directly to the RFC server. That will pile them up and the bottom of the post though with a 5 image limit.

if you want them to display in line between bits of text you'll have to do as TE suggested and change the links to display images. That's a lot easier to do on an image hosting site like Imjur because they will create bulletin board friendly links for you to copy and paste.

Hope that helps,

Frank

Attachments

·
Junior Factotum and Assistent Hatchet Man
5,997 Posts
The image didn't show in your post Test Engineer. I tried the
format too but it doesn't display.

Agreed on under 300 kb files in 800x600 pixel (+/-) format. Not critical in forums but the Trading Post for example won't accept any images bigger than that.

Just minutia :)

Frank

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.