Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow, what a coincidence! Looks like yours shot a better test target than mine, I'm jealous. I called Kimber custom shop and they told me that mine was shipped on 03/31/05, and that it had never been returned for any service. That's about all the information they will give you, but I was glad to get that much info. I just love the one I got, I couldn't be happier with it. Have you had yours very long?
I got mine in February of this year. GunsAmerica. A guy up in Minnesota. Its my favorite rifle. And if I have to make sure I am going to kill something its the first one I pick up. Test targets are just that. A test. Your groups with junk ammo looked pretty **** good. For cheap ammo, mine likes Auto Match. SK Standard Plus has shot the best so far. I havent done a thing to mine other than scope it and shoot it and .clean it. I like sporters, the K-22 is a great rimfire sporter in my book.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.