Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm trying to figure out which extended mag release i wanna buy but on the various websites i'm looking to buy them from they all just have a close up of the actual part. I'm wanting to see some pics of them installed so I can determine which one to get based on how it looks/interacts with the rest of the gun.

If you guys could post some pics (or guide me to a place where they're already posted) of your 10/22s with aftermarket mag releases and let me know which release your using it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the pics.......now i just need to figure how who makes what ;)

I guess i was wanting to see some of the more common ones that i'm looking at buying (VQ, Power Custom, etc...trying to keep it at $20) but some of those custom jobs are extra cool

·
Registered
21,852 Posts
Thanks for the pics.......now i just need to figure how who makes what ;)

I guess i was wanting to see some of the more common ones that i'm looking at buying (VQ, Power Custom, etc...trying to keep it at $20) but some of those custom jobs are extra cool
The pics are all my creations except the Silver Helical which is Skeeters (RT)
and the VQ with the CCI casing embedded in it...I did that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.