Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Photos

881 25
Have you noticed how many photos get deleated by photobucket , I use Imageshack myself dont thnk there are any probs with them . Dave
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
How many saved pictures is a user allowed to have on 1 photobucket acct?
You can go to photobucket site and read up. Here is just a portion of info available.

"Bandwidth usage is unmetered for Pro accounts, however Photobucket reserves the right to disable direct linking on accounts that use excessive bandwidth or are otherwise abusing the system. To check your current usage, log into your account, click the account options link, and then review your Monthly Bandwidth in the Account Dashboard to the right. Free accounts are allowed 25 GB of bandwidth per month, and Pro accounts are unmetered. 25GB is hundreds of thousands of images viewed via direct links, and the value resets each month on the anniversary of the day you registered."

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Are you sure your pics were deleted? Or is it just broken links? If you move pictures from one folder to another, any link will be broken and the pictures won't show up where you originally posted them.

·
Premium Member
58,007 Posts
Hmmm.....with 498 photos I'm using 6% of my available storage and with 4900 plus hits 1% of my allowable band width..........sounds good to me.

Gerald

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.