Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a low peep shight that will fit the recever of a scout ? As this is my truck gun the vibration of rougf roads mess with scope zero. It needs to mount low to be abel to ues the factory front sight. I have a air rifel scope on it now but it seems to wander off after time.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'd say the Williams would be your best bet since it also includes a new front sight (one of their FireSights, if you like glowy beads). FP sights are pretty darn low, which leads me to believe there aren't going to be many receiver sights low enough to use the factory post.

·
Registered
712 Posts
would one of these sight sets work on the FS? Would the factory rear sight blade need to be removed to use the reciever sight? Maybe someone here would know. Thanks!
I have the one from Midway on my FS, and with my front sight adjusted all the way up as far as it would go, I was able to use a 6 o'clock hold on my targets. I did'nt have to remove my rear sight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.