Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Parrallax change on Leupold

633 3
I have enjoyed reading the forums for about a year now. You guys got me started, so I figure you owe me some help. I got registered ,and here we go. I am sending my 77/22 to CPC for the works. My question is: How long will it take to get a scope back from Leupold after adjusting parrallax to 60yds?Thanks
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've sent numerous scopes to Leupold for various alterations, including having parallax set to 50 yards, and have always gotten the scope back in a very reasonable time. At a guess, I'd say you should have it back 2-3 weeks max after you send it out. Of interest, they didn't charge me for adjusting parallax when I had it done, and I don't think they even charged me return shipping.
I've always been very pleased with Leupold's customer service.
Hope this helps,
John

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I think that they now advertise that there will be a charge for a parallax change ($15.00 + $7.00 shipping).

Premier Reticles will do it for free when buying a scope from them (and their prices are competitive with other online sellers) and usually ship within 24 hours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.