Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yes Vert I like the butt pad. And I think I have found a gem in the P94. The wood has a lot of character under the Sako paint job. And dispite the dings and scratches. It is very very nice for a Sako. I will have it refinished this winter. And some day I have to take the time to figure out how to get pics on here. I'll have some for the Kimber, cz, and Cooper pages too. Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes Vert I like the butt pad. And I think I have found a gem in the P94. The wood has a lot of character under the Sako paint job. And dispite the dings and scratches. It is very very nice for a Sako. I will have it refinished this winter. And some day I have to take the time to figure out how to get pics on here. I'll have some for the Kimber, cz, and Cooper pages too. Talk to you soon.
I saw the pictures you sent to me. WOW! What character the wood has on yours. Mine looks plain-jane, by comparison. :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cool! Pics?

I just got a p94s hb. Took it out today. It was shooting .3-.45 5 shot groups at 50 yards with Fedral match target and lapua Midas plus. Great trigger. Also it should be a good indicated, as my Cooper 57m cc shot it's best groups ever today. Very consistent .2-.4".
Love my Sako, too. Though I've never really bagged it in to see what she can really group and with which ammo. The SK Standard Plus seems to hold close to a 1" group at 100yds. Good enough for silhouette shooting!

Let us know how that stock refinish goes!

Show off. Just had to outdo me and get the heavy barrel!

See ya, buddy!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
W101jsd
Yes.
Buddy of mine traded me a 64 Anschutz barrel turned for the Finnfire receiver, that and Anschitz sights which fit the receiver fine, and a Jewell trigger, the Range stock already fits me perfect, it makes for a fine 3-p and prone rifle.
Plenty of take off barrels out there from the benchrest folks, not a lot of shop time to make one fit.
Take care,
warren

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.