Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

P-22 colored

576 4
Well I could not help myself and bought another P-22 with gray color bottom half.I came as a set with both barrels and just arrived by mail to my local gun store today.They ordered 5 and only received one so I bought it fast. I have only had my first P 22 for a couple of weeks and my dad really likes it to so I beleive I will let him have my all black one and I will take the gray style since gray is my faviorte color.They also had a new S&W 317 kit gun that was sure light on weight and neat. Well I have to go hide the new one before my old lady gets home and see's it!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I gave $226+tax for the 3.5 style about two and a half weeks ago from a S&W direct dealer which mostly pays less wholesale than through a wholeseller.I paid 349or the kit today which I beleive I saw them for $339 on gun broker once.I have seen the kit listed even higher to.I have a wholesale catalog from a friend who is a dealer and the 3.5 gun was around 185 wholesale+shipping which means 200 dollars or so in it for a dealer when it hits the store.These guys have to eat so leave room for them to do that,but don't get ripped off.

·
Registered
704 Posts
OK, I'm seeing the grey combo-kits for $369 at shows and the one shop that I've seen carry it so far, so after shipping and xfer fees if I got one off of GB that's not bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.