Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

original mag releases collecting dust?

491 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  RangerM9
Howdy all, I've got a urge to try to mod some original 10/22 mag releases, not quite sure what i am going to do with them yet, but i just want to experiment a bit.

Sooooo.....I am looking for some original mag releases, stainless or blued...doesn't matter...

would be willing to pay for them of course....I'm thinking $3-5 each. If you guys have take offs from your custom builds that are sitting around....I'd like to buy a couple.

Prefer to do business by PayPal if possible.

email me at [email protected]

thanks,

RangerM9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
914 Posts
RangerM9 said:
Howdy all, I've got a urge to try to mod some original 10/22 mag releases, not quite sure what i am going to do with them yet, but i just want to experiment a bit.

Sooooo.....I am looking for some original mag releases, stainless or blued...doesn't matter...

would be willing to pay for them of course....I'm thinking $3-5 each. If you guys have take offs from your custom builds that are sitting around....I'd like to buy a couple.

Prefer to do business by PayPal if possible.

email me at [email protected]

thanks,

RangerM9
I wouldn't mind having a truckload of them either. I could spend 30 seconds with a dremel on each of them and sell them as the same as all the other aftermarket ones! Shrewd.... :1t (It is about the simplest DIY mod for a 10/22 out there! :eek: )

Dennis :D

· Registered
187 Posts
he said Mag Releases... not bolt releases... <wink> I wouldnt give those up... =)

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys

Passinby and AFShooter came through with a few mag releases for me to mess around with. Thanks guys, appreciate it greatly. Will post some pics of what i come up with...when i find time to actually do this stuff....where do the weekends go?....

later

RangerM9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.