Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Optic Zone?

358 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  mjollnir
I posted this thread in the scope/optic area, but wanted to post it here too because I value the opinions of all the CZ shooters. This scope may be overkill(for a 452 varmint .22lr), but plan to move it to a CZ527 varmint kevlar .223 in the future.

Thinking of buying a Nikon 6.5-20x44. So far the Optic Zone has had the best price. Anyone buy from them? How was the service? They were $409.00 and Midway was $469.99.
Here is the scope
http://theopticzone.com/detail.aspx?ID=2362
Thanks, Pete
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,286 Posts
I've done business with Optic Zone once and had excellent service plus fair pricing/shipping costs. I WILL be doing business with them again, plus I believe in supporting RFC sponsors.

If the Varmint is for hunting, then I think the scope is overkill for a 22lr. If it's for targets, it's great glass.

On a .223 it would be perfect for those long shots. I put a V-16 on a VQ Custom for silhouette matches and almost wish I had a 24x or 36x on it instead.

· Registered
87 Posts
I recieved excellent service from The Optic Zone when I purchased a Bushnell 4200 Elite from them several months ago. The Optic Zone had the best price I had found and I got the scope in about a week. At the time I ordered the Elite there was no shipping on orders over $300. I've recommended them to a couple other people buying optics and they also had positive things to say about dealing with The Optic Zone.

I would gladly do business with them again

· Registered
8 Posts
I too have recieved excellent service from optics zone. I purchased a Nikon Buckmaster 6x18x40 from them to put on a CZ 527 varmint. I have no complaints at all, they seem to have some of the best prices and they are located about an hour from my house in michigan. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.