Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for comments and experiences regarding the .22lr upper assemblies being offered right now (made by CZ). Are they worth the money? Accurate? Decent quality? I've seen them as low as $299 and was thinking of ordering one. Thanks for any comments.

I know this has probably been discussed before but I don't read here much and apparently the "Search" no longer works....???

thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
726 Posts
I think it was OldCorpsJoe that was looking at getting one of the CZ .22 AR Uppers. I don't know if he did or not.

I was looking at the CZ and the DPMS arms .22 uppers trying to decide which one I liked better. I havn't gotten either one yet simply because I havn't gotten the money together. (I Keep spending it on other guns.) I haven't heard anything bad about either unit from anyone yet.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Thanks for the link, MikeL

Nice looking unit. Thats the first time I've heard anything about the Ceiner mags working with it. Cool, I have two 10 round and One 30 round mag for my ceiner! The poster said that the Ceiner mags had to make a little jump to the chamber. Sounds like a case for a little JB weld and a Dremel. No one said if the bolt will lock back though?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Haven't heard about the bolt locking back, but I'd guess it doesn't or they'd have mentioned it. AFAIK the only kit that locks open is one of the M-261 variants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.