Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Only 4 Yellow Jacket Stocks left!!!

493 5
Just want to let all of you know that the Yellow and black stocks were a big success. Thank you! Also we have four stocks left all finished and ready to ship! Three do not have the RFC logo one does. The other three could have it if anyone wished for it. These won't last long, don't miss out!! They are still listed on our site http://www.revivalindustries.com/specials.html . Sorry there aren't any unfinished stocks left.

Thanks,

Ed :t
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RICOCHET said:
ED, was this a one shot deal or are you gonna be able to get them later, as i cant get one now. maybe in the future. just wondering. if not, oh well............
Sorry this was a one time deal on this color. But if you check out my other post in this forum, we have an Orange and Black stock available for this summer only!!

Thanks,

Ed :t

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I got mine today. Wow! I'm very happy with the results. Exactly as I had envisioned. If I'm 1/2 as happy with the blk/orange as I am with this yellow/blk and my red/blk... Boy Ed, you alone are gonna keep me in the 10/22 building mode for some time. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.