Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a ghost ring sight for my Mk II Target from a little outfit called One Ragged Hole. I strongly recommend these folks - their customer service is really on par with the "big boys". My experience is a good example:

I ordered the sight around the beginning of April, paying by mailed check. The check was deposited April 21st, and cleared April 22nd. I waited until about the end of April, but still no sight. So I called the number given, and the owner, Patrick (Buck) Hibbard, answered. After doing a little research, he found his copy of my check. He offered to ship both the sight and a full refund to make up for the post office screwup! :t

I turned him down on the refund (yeah, yeah, but the guy is truly sincere, and since it's still a small business, he can always use the sales :) ), but did ask him to send the sight. He wanted to know if I had a Winchester (I don't); I suspect he was going to send me a sight for that also.

If you're interested in ghost ring sights for your Ruger(s), check these guys out.

The website is http://www.oneraggedhole.com

·
Registered
645 Posts
Here's 2 views ... This is the larger aperture it comes with a smaller one too.
It is blued not stainless, it just looks that way because of the closeness of the flash.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, got to try the new sight out at the range Friday night. MUCH better sight picture than before - if you have aging eyes like mine, this sight is definitely worth the 25 bucks! :D

I did think the aperature was a bit large, so I'm going to try the smaller aperature sight this coming Friday. Also thinking about changing out the front blade for something that gives a dot picture - any suggestions?

·
Registered
26 Posts
For 22/45

Per my telephone conversation with Buck at One Ragged Hole earlier today, he said it would not fit the 22/45 because its rear sight is different from the Mark II. I also assumed they were the same. Anyone else offering a similar sight for the 22/45?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Ruger's parts list for both models lists the same adjustable rear sight for all models except the 10" barrel (different height?). So it should work.

What I don't understand, is why the grip frame is different for fixed and adjustable sights on the 22/45?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.