Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a text from David Nord's (OldSwede to us) Wife, Sandra that he passed on Tues. Nov. 16th at 5:30am, I've know for several months that his health was failing and perhaps worst of all he was in a progressing stage of Dementia. I'll post more in the Community Area but this was his favorite part of RFC, home to his beloved Brnos. Hold me a place on the range my friend.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I hate to hear this...... It is a wonderful thing that he is now released from his pain and suffering, and in a much better place, but %%%% I hate to hear this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
7,115 Posts
Truly sad. And worse that so many have to suffer pain and/or compromised function for months or years before passing. That scenario hit very close to home for me this past month. Many RFC members -- me included -- are not all that young any longer. This happens too often. We are diminished.

Doug

·
Premium Member
12,502 Posts
Truly sad. And worse that so many have to suffer pain and/or compromised function for months or years before passing. That scenario hit very close to home for me this past month. Many RFC members -- me included -- are not all that young any longer. This happens too often. We are diminished.

Doug
Count me in that crowd...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts