Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Which one are you?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Gaucho de Gatos
6,859 Posts
You left out grumpy and wheezy Frank...but yeah, all of the above for me 🤠

Had the 6 year old niece for a sleep over this weekend and she brought a can of "Flarp" putty which we had a lot of fun with.

Anyway I was giving it what for and then squeaked out a real one and she gave me serious stink eye and said, "Pappa Frank! INNAPROPRIATE!!!" LOL

She's a hoot,

Frank

·
Registered
468 Posts
I had emergency lower by pass. They split you up the belly and lay your guts aside while fixing blood vessels. My operation worked out well except I lost cylinder pressure, can’t fart decent. Wouldn’t enjoy it anyway, lost taste and smell when I got the Covid vaccination.

·
Banned
411 Posts
At age 58 my hairline is receding and I'm getting gray, getting plenty of wrinkles from having been working outside in the sun 12 years in Florida and 12 years in Texas, not to mention that I was a smoker until January 1st 2018...I think the smoking makes you quite wrinkled...I think you forgot creaky as in my joints don't always work correctly without making noise. .. my eyesight definitely went downhill after 4 years at night school becoming a sheet metal journeyman...especially the welding part. I'm at that point of life where the kids on Facebook have been calling me old man and Boomer. I guess I'm doing better than a lot of people.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts