Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
I've been giggling over that one for a while. I like the custom bolt notch in the stock.

·
Premium Member
58,726 Posts
Lets see my 144LSB is in twice as good condition and its mine, which is rare, so I should put mine up for a Grand, right? Well maybe not :rolleyes: .

Gerald

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
I wonder why he failed to mention the "sniper scope" on it. Most fishermen do.:confused:

It is "custom" alright.

I guess he is fishing for one of those big suckers.

I emailed that guy months ago to explain what he has there and it's actual value. He replied with a few nasty comments. Oh well, I got a good laugh.

·
Registered
11,247 Posts
Not to mention the custom D&T done to the reciever.. Calling Earth anyone there??? :rolleyes: I can't tell idf it's rust or dust ,but if i were going to sell a rifle at that price the dust would be gone b/4 the pics.:D :D --JMJ-- Couldn't resist ,I sent him a message >" If this rifle was cherry had all the original sights and swivels and had not been D&T and the stock rasped/filed on you might be able to get $350 for it. FYI the guys on the gun forums are laughing at your starting price. Just thought I'd let ya know, i'm a mossberg collector and unless you find a rich fool you'll be relisting that at that price 'till the cows come home. Take Care.--J. "<

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
Not to mention the custom D&T done to the reciever.. Calling Earth anyone there??? :rolleyes: I can't tell idf it's rust or dust ,but if i were going to sell a rifle at that price the dust would be gone b/4 the pics.:D :D --JMJ-- Couldn't resist ,I sent him a message >" If this rifle was cherry had all the original sights and swivels and had not been D&T and the stock rasped/filed on you might be able to get $350 for it. FYI the guys on the gun forums are laughing at your starting price. Just thought I'd let ya know, i'm a mossberg collector and unless you find a rich fool you'll be relisting that at that price 'till the cows come home. Take Care.--J. "<
Sweet! :bthumb:

·
Registered
11,247 Posts
:D :D If you liked that ,tonite I got a reply >"I am sure you know what to do with your advice. Take care." galina rubanovskaya < Seems he didn't take my advice very well :D :D --JMJ---

·
Registered
11,247 Posts
The advice was free what he does with it is his problem, no skin off my butt either way ..I'm glad I don't have to pronounce his name:D :D --JMJ--

·
Registered
11,247 Posts
I'm sure glad you and me are smarter than the rest of em...:bthumb:
YUP Ain't many of us left anymore :D :D ---JMJ--- Gezz i passed up a model 30 today ,some clown burned it with a wood burner ,the butt plate was gone , they had drilled out the stok and filled it with lead..(probably worth more thn the gun today) no peep site( #3 ) the trigger weas worn so badly the bolt came right out with out puling the trigger , no swivels ,,,and gezz he only wanted $85.00 C&C $75.00 I left him a note i'd give him $50 otd (it had a good bolt) a parts gun at the best.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Righteous indignation is a beautiful thing!:smashfrea :Blasting_ 94.6%.:eek: Really?:confused: I know I was conflicted when I paid $300+ this past year for a pristine 151M(a) in it's box....with the papers.:D But $500 for such a "custom" specimen??:( I cannot believe that 94.6% of the Mossketeers on this site would find that anything but ridiculous.;) :beerchug: :silly:

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
Don't let LTS fool you, it's just a ploy so that he can buy it before anyone else.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.